Week 2

Hey guys! Yikes, just looking at some of these make me cringe. These obviously aren't very good, but by taking some every day I'm hoping to improve.

8.
One of those yellowy bedroom shots again!

9.
We got these tiny bite-sized granola snacks from Costco the other day and they're pretty good!

10.
The dogs love having the door open.

11.

I know, I know, another computer picture. I was going to put something a bit more daring, but I decided against it. I promise to not have one next week!

12.
Jake!

13.
Max!

14.
The chapstick isn't even in focus!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

4 responses to Week 2

  1. i think the pictures are good! and the chapstick is in focus!

  2. Jenny says:

    I like these photographs quite a lot! I am trying to take more pictures of day-to-day activities. Your pups are quite adorable, and I am going to have to hunt down those bite-sized granola snacks :-)

  3. Thanks!
    And the granola is called Mrs. May's mini crunch, the variety pack.

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive