Week 4

Hey guys! I missed posting on Sunday because classes started this past week and I had to write a paper last night. I, of course, left it until the last minute and was really struggling to get it done. Hopefully that won't happen again!

22.

My room actually isn't that blue, it's more of a turquoise. Anyway, I love that clock! I found it on etsy a couple of years ago and then my sister gave it to me that Christmas!

23.


24.


25.

These are French Vanilla cupcakes with Vanilla frosting. Credit goes to Betty Crocker.

26.

I have this calendar that has a photo of a baby animal each month! This hedgehog is only 3 weeks old!

27.

When it's the end of the day and I have nothing to take a photo of I just snap a picture of the dvd I have. By the way, I don't have Netflix AND Blockbuster. I just used Blockbuster's free trial to rent the last season of Everwood that for some reason Netflix doesn't have.

28.

I planted two plants in the terrarium on the left of the picture a while ago, but one died very quickly and the another followed soon after. I really wanted some moss for this second go and I found this at the pet shop, so we'll see how it goes!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive