Week 9

Hello! This post is coming super late because I had another one of those essays to write. Essays are my least favorite thing about school. I actually prefer studying and writing the essay for an in-class test. There's no time to second guess myself plus, they're normally much shorter!

February 26 - March 3

57.

I finally made the terrarium with that moss I took a picture of weeks ago! I made the mushrooms using this tutorial.

58.

Got these sunglasses at Target!

59.

I bought these jeans the other day and when I wore them I noticed that there were three belt loops in a row! Is this actually common? haha

Leap Day/Bonus Day.


60.

My dogs howl when they hear sirens and I'll have to record it sometime because it can be a little hilarious.

61.

*I just noticed how funny this picture is...take a look at the terrarium. I somehow killed the dry moss by spraying it with water? That makes no sense.*

62.

Totoro is watching you.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive