Week 13

This post is nice and late.
Last week was my Spring break so I went to Orlando, FL to visit the Wizarding World!

March 25 - March 31

84.

My grandma got me this Fur Real kitty for my birthday! It's so hilarious and I love it!

85.

I had to go to the doctors and they took three viles of blood.

86.

It must be cold outside.

87.

The Wizarding World is a super fun and neat park. It's part of a bigger park called Islands of Adventure, which is split up into different themes throughout.

88.

So, on Wednesday we went to Islands of Adventure and then on Thursday we went to Universal Studios!

89.

Thought you guys were missing these yellowy photos, so here's one for old times sake. Actually, I tried taking a photo of my camera to remind myself to tell you guys that I somehow lost my lens cap after taking a photo of the Jurassic Park sign in Islands of Adventure. Still have yet to get a new one.

90.

Mushrooms in our backyard.

And here are some extra photos!:
Cloudy Clouds.



Everything looked so authentic.



This duck and her chicks were in the park! Pretty sure she was on babysitting duty because I've never seen one duck with so many children, haha.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive