Week 23

June 3 - June 9

154.

I was acting like such a wimp while trying to take this guys photo. I don't like the way moths and butterflies fly. Their flight pattern is so unpredictable and that scares me...haha.

155.

Revlon nail polish.

156.

I asked and received watercolor paints for Christmas last year and I finally used them! I found a nice tutorial online for your first watercolor painting and I think it turned out quite alright. It's really just to get over your nerves and start you off with something simple. Click here to watch it.

157.


158.

Sometimes I like zero of the photos I took on a day when I'm looking for one to edit. This was one of those times. Most days I'm pretty lazy with this project and when it's time to edit I end up wanting to kick myself for being like that. Too bad we can't rewind time, right? I guess that's something I'm hoping to get out of this project, that you can't go back to tomorrow so do something today to remember it.

159.

Since I did the watercolor painting I began drawing as well! Sadly, I kind of got discouraged by my lack of perfection and haven't drawn consistently since then.

160.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive